— 2 Hours 4 Talents —
Original Live Musik Acts Hosted by ArrowandBow Resident
in Kooperation mit
>>Entschleunigt<< ab 03.10. 21:00 Uhr am Strand der >>Entschleunigt<< Ruine
Link zur Ruine
Von 21 bis 23 Uhr erwarten euch wieder 4 Live Acts am Strand der Ruine:
Live&Orginal Brendan Shoreland @ 2 HOURS FOR TALENTS
Brendan Shoreland has delivered more than six hundred Second Life performances (June 2011) and has always remained true to his principle that live music should be exactly that. No backing tracks and no special effects; just one voice and one guitar emanating from south west England.
Live&Orginal Guitarman Flanagan @ 2 HOURS FOR TALENTS
Guitarman about himself:
I started playing guitar when i was 15 without taking lessons. I have no typical style of music, i just play what i think sounds good with only a guitar and a voice without backing tracks. I performed rl at partys and social events in the village i used to live.
I play guitar and sing rock, pop, ballads and oldies….all without using backing tracks! I sing my own songs and many famous covers from…Bon Jovi, Guns’n'Roses, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Poison, U2, Scorpions, Skid Row, Blue October, Pink Floyd…to name a few. It’s a lot of fun for me making music!
Live&Orginal Doofus& Pan @ 2 HOURS FOR TALENTS
Acoustic Guitar & Vocals. It’s being said that they’re so wrong, but it works, somehow … come, hear for yourself – the harmonies will give you chills! Doofus & Pan bring a combined 50 years’ worth of stage experience to SL. Presenting all-live, all acoustic interpretations of classic rock, country & Dead covers, as well as their own quirky original tunes. Let’s party!!
Live&Orginal David Perdu @ 2 HOURS FOR TALENTS
Hailing from North Wales, David Perdu (RL- David Burton)
is an accomplished songwriter and instrumentalist who has composed many thought-provoking and foot tapping songs. He has performed live both solo and with his band up and down the country for over ten years supporting fine artists such as Eric Roche and also playing backup guitar for numerous talented singer songwriters including a stint with Duffy. Over this time he has honed a unique fusion of jazz, rock and folk known as fraz. His virtuoso guitar skills leave audiences open-mouthed as he performs his own compositions whilst also playing tribute to the work of acoustic guitar heroes such as John Renbourn, Bert Jansch and Pierre Bensusan.
- 2 hours 4 talents – Original Musik am 26.09.2011 ab 21 Uhr
- 2 hours 4 talents – Originale Live Musik in Second Life
- Entschleunigt – Ausblick auf die nächsten Veranstaltungen
- Live Musik Double Feature in Second Life am 08.09. ab 21:30 Uhr
- “Wolem hat den Blues” – am 26.07.2012 um 22:00 Uhr
- POL Arida Geburtstagskonzert im Entschleunigt
- 04.05. ab 21 Uhr – “Philosophie aus der Hüfte” Reloaded mit Dings Digital
- 30. April 2012 “Uproar Day” im Entschleunigt
- “Family Unit” von Bryn Oh
- Artikel im German Info Magazine (GIM) über Philosophie aus der Hüfte mit Dings Digital
- The Garden of Early Delights “Spirit” von Claudia 222 Jewell
- SLACTIONS 2012 – Call for Papers – Konferenz “Virtuelle Welten” im November
- Musik und Lyrik mit Fingersatz Barbosa und Dings Digital am 17.04. ab 21 Uhr
- “Der Blues in uns allen” – Live Musik und Geschichten mit Wolem Wobbit – 15.04. ab 20 Uhr